If anyone who has followed my blog long enough, they would know that Cathy is my best girlfriend... my angel... my shoulder... my drinking buddy and the one friend that I can just be stupid with and not worry what she thinks of me "afterwards"....
Anyway... every year for a while we have sent each other a box of christmas gifts, one for each day in the lead up to christmas day starting with the first of december. Last night we sent each other a text message and had commented that perhaps our packages would pass each other on the way down and i had said that i hoped that they would stop and give each other a hug as well.... well it seems that they did just that... because they both arrived at their destinations today, states apart!
We know that it is a few days into december, though we just play catch up for the days we have missed... right now, im smiling huge because of the gorgeous book i discovered wrapped in my box, about friends... and am sitting here surrounded by the gorgeous scent from some scented candle melts that were also in the first few gifts....
I hope you have had the same kinda goofy grin on your face as I have honey... love you girl...
and im glad that I have that song in your head... its been in my head since I wrote on all the tags a week ago! ~L~
xxxx
To everyone else.... I hope that you are all having as wonderful a start to the silly season.
love n' hugs to all..
xxx
Friday, December 04, 2009
its beginning to look a lot like christmas....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment